Sunday, June 3, 2012

Two Weeks To Go..

Hi everyone!
I will admit that I am not very good at blogging (kinda like journaling when I was younger), but I am really looking forward to keeping you updated on all the happenings in my life.
A big blessing recently was traveling to visit Matt and Ashley. It was a great time to relax and spend time with family before leaving.  I was encouraged by their words of wisdom, which made me even more excited to be going.


Another encouragement has been the prayers of my dear friends and family. These last couple weeks, I have heard over and over the numerous ways of how people will remember to pray for myself and my team. Of that I am so thankful.
The prayers of people remind me of the story of Moses and the defeat of the Amalekites in Exodus 17. "As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning" (v.11). As Aaron and Hur held up Moses' tired hands throughout the battle, so will prayer hold me up in the battle ahead.
A big praise has been logistics and planning. The Father has conintually blown me away as His plan is being revealed.
A prayer request is that the Father would open up an opportunity for our service project. This is a requirement for class, but am not quite sure how this will flesh out. As with everything in this field, nothing is to be expected. So be praying for opportunities and creativity that will reflect our passions and gifts.
Stay tuned for more blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment